PhD (University of Toronto, 1999)
- Research Interests:
- Combinatorial Designs (Theory and Applications),
- Covering Arrays and Combinatorial Testing,
- Combinatorial Cryptography,
- Combinatorial Algorithms (design and analysis),
- Combinatorics (combinatorial designs, graphs, hypergraphs, codes).
- My publications
- My background
- EECS's Algorithm, Theory of Computing research.,
- EECS's former IPCOS lab: Integer Programming, Combinatorial Optimization and Structures
- The Ottawa-Carleton Discrete Mathematics Group
- The Ottawa/Carleton Combinatorics and Optimization Seminar/Discrete Mathematics Seminar (page not up to date)
- Research topics: Covering arrays and (software, network, system, etc) testing
- Graduate students supervised (includes links to their theses).
- Graduate programs I am associated with:
- Courses in the current academic year:
CSI2110 (Sections C,D) Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2020),
CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Winter 2021)
- Past courses:
CSI4150 Introduction to Optimization Methods (Winter 2019), CSI2110 (Sections A,B,C) Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2018), CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Winter 2018), CSI2110 (Sections A,B,C) Data Structures and Algorithmsi(Fall 2017), CSI2101B Discrete Structures (Winter 2017), CSI7160 Advanced Topics in the Theory of Computing - Applications of Combinatorial Designs in Computer Science (Winter 2017), CSI2110 (Sections A and B) Data structures and algorithms (Fall 2016), CSI2110 Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2015), CSI5165i (Falll 2015), ITI1121 Introduction to Computing II (Summer 2015), CSI2110 (sections A and B) Data Structures and Algorithms(Fall 2014), CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Fall 2014), CSI3104 Introduction to Formal Languages (Winter 2014), CSI4105 Design and Analysis of Algorithms II (Winter 2014), CSI2110A Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2013), CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Fall 2013), CSI2101 Discrete Structures (Winter 2012), CSI4105 (Winter 2012), CSI5126 Algorithms in Bioinformatics (Fall 2011), CSI5165 (Fall 2011), CSI2101 (Winter 2011), CSI4105 (Winter 2011), CSI5126 (Fall 2010), CSI5165 (Fall 2010), CSI2101 (Winter 2010), CSI4105 (Winter 2010), CSI5165 (Fall 2009), CSI2101 (Winter 2009) CSI5165 (Winter 2009), CSI4105 (Winter 2006), CSI2131 (Winter 2006), CSI5165 (Fall 2005), CSI4124/SYS5110 (Fall 2005), CSI2131 (Winter 2005), CSI2131 (Winter 2004), CSI5165 (Fall 2003), CSI4105 (Fall 2003), CSI2131 (Winter 2003), CSI7160 (Fall 2002), CSI4105 (Fall 2002), CSI2131 (Winter 2002), CSI2131 (Winter 2001), CSI4105 (Fall 2001)
- Courses taught during academic leave 2012-2013 at INE, UFSC, Brazil: Algoritmos - Projeto e Analise, Algoritmos Combinatorios
- Minicourses: Minicurso, Algoritmos Combinatorios, UFSC, Florianopolis, Brasil, Feb 2010 (in portuguese)
- My son Natan Moura:
- Natan was animation director for: My Moon (2018) (8min) - Animated Short Film directed by Eusong Lee
- Natan was nominated for 3 Annie Awards in 2020 for work in My Moon, Sinclair Snake: Museum Mischief, and Dove Self-Esteem Project x Steven Universe: "Social Media".
- Natan's short animations: Poof (2012), Sun of a Beach (2013) (cartoon brew festival, TIFF)
- Natan was part of "Canterbury Six", an art exhibit showing the art of six Canterbury High School Students (Winter 2009) at Dale Smith Gallery.
- Some art by Natan when he was younger.
- Childhood: Alliance for Childhood, campaign for a commercial-free childhood.
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), University of Ottawa
800 King Edward St, P.O. Box 450, Stn A,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Tel: (613) 562-5800 X-6678, Fax: (613) 562-5664
Office: SITE building, Room 5027
Contactez: École de Science Informatique et de Génie Électrique (SIGE)/
Contact: School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Copyright © 2001 Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
Webmestre / Webmaster