Next Relation: BinaryRelation Up: Relation Previous Relation: TernaryRelation
Kinds of VariableArityRelation :
- AssignmentFn (20 facts) - If F is a function with a value for the objects denoted by N1,..., NK, then the term (AssignmentFn F N1 ... NK) denotes the value of applying F to the objects denoted by N1,..., NK. Otherwise, the value is undefined
- disjointDecomposition (10 facts) - A disjointDecomposition of a Class C is a set of subclasses of C that are mutually disjoint
- exhaustiveDecomposition (9 facts) - An exhaustiveDecomposition of a Class C is a set of subclasses of C such that every subclass of C either is an element of the set or is a subclass of an element of the set. Note: this does not necessarily mean that the elements of the set are disjoint (see partition - a partition is a disjoint exhaustive decomposition.
- GreatestCommonDivisorFn (4 facts) - (GreatestCommonDivisorFn ?NUMBER1 ?NUMBER2 ... ?NUMBER) returns the greatest common divisor of ?NUMBER1 through ?NUMBER
- holds (4 facts) - (holds P N1 ... NK) is true just in case the tuple of objects denoted by N1,..., NK is an element of the Relation P
- LeastCommonMultipleFn (4 facts) - (LeastCommonMultipleFn ?NUMBER1 ?NUMBER2 ... ?NUMBER) returns the least common multiple of ?NUMBER1 through ?NUMBER