Theorem proving, automated deduction,
Preuves sur ordinateur, démonstration automatique,
- CSI 4900 Projets de recherche/Honours Project, Fall 2020 and Winter 2021
- CSI 3120 Programming Language Concepts, Fall 2020
- CSI 3520 Concepts des langages de programmation, Automne 2019
- CSI 3104 Introduction to Formal Languages, Winter 2020
Other Recent Courses
- CSI 5137 Software Foundations, Fall 2018
- CSI 5110 Principles of Formal Software Development, Fall 2016
- CSI 4125 Theory of Programming Languages, Winter 2008
- CSI 3504 Introduction aux langages formels, Hiver 2017
- SEG 2105 Introduction to Software Engineering, Winter 2010
- CSI 2120 Programming Paradigms, Winter 2011
- CSI 2520 Paradigmes de programmation, Hiver 2012
- ITI 1120 Introduction to Computing I, Winter 2008
- Software Correctness and Safety Research Laboratory
- The Logic and Foundations of Computing Group
- Two-Level Hybrid in Coq
- Publication List
- Group Chair, NSERC Discovery Grant Evaluation Group for Computer Science
- Treasurer, ACM Special Interest Group on Logic and Computation (SIGLOG)
- Journal of Automated Reasoning: Member of Editorial Board
- Journal of Applied Logics: IfCoLog Journal: Member of Editorial Board, College Publications
- PeerJ Computer Science: Academic Editor in Theory & Formal Methods and Programming Languages
- International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD), Haifa, Israel, August 2022, Program Chair, held as part of FLoC 2022.
- International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2021), Buenos Aires, Argentina, July 19-25, 2021, Program Committee Member.
- International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2021), Rome, Italy, June 29-July 1, 2021, Program Committee Member.
- ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP), Steering Committee Member.
- International Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks with Applications (LSFA), Steering Committee Member.
- CV in pdf format
- Special Issue of Selected Extended Papers of CADE 2015, Journal of Automated Reasoning, 58(3), March 2017
- Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE-25), Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9195, 2015
- Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP'14)
- Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP'12), Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7406
- Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP'09)
- Notes (lecture 1 and lecture 2) on proof-carrying code for the June 2002 Summer School on the Proofs-as-Programs
- Proceedings of the 1999 Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-languages (LFM'99)
- Some of my Lambda Prolog code specifying and implementing theorem provers
- A tutorial on Lambda Prolog and its Application to Theorem Proving.
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
University of Ottawa
800 King Edward Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Tel: (613) 562-5800 x6694, Fax: (613) 562-5664
Office: 5-068 SITE