CSI 5165 - Combinatorial Algorithms - Fall 2010
Course Description and Outline(first handout).
(currently posted last year's notes; updates in notes and coverage time may occur)
Project: Past years talks by students: Winter 2009,
- Introduction (Lect 1a)
- Generating elementary combinatorial objects (3.5 weeks) (Lect 1b,2,3,4a)
Lect 4b: Talk by Aaron Williams
on Universal Cycles for Permutations.
- Backtracking and Branch-and-Bound
(2.5 weeks) (Lect 5, Lect 6)
- Heuristic Search (Lect 7 (Oct 20); 2 weeks)
- Computing Isomorphism (2.5 weeks)
- Isomorph-free Exhaustive Generation (1.5 week)
This year talks on Dec 3, 9:00-12:00
Assignments: a1 (due Oct 20),
a2 (due Nov 10),
a3 (due Nov 24).