Lucia MouraAssociate Professor
PhD (University of Toronto, 1999)
- Research Interests: Combinatorial Algorithms (design and analysis), Combinatorics (combinatorial designs, graphs, hypergraphs, codes), Applications of Combinatorial Designs, Combinatorial Optimization.
- My publications
- My background
- EECS's Algorithms Research
- EECS's IPCOS lab: Integer Programming, Combinatorial Optimization and Structures
- The Ottawa-Carleton Discrete Mathematics Group
- The Ottawa/Carleton Combinatorics and Optimization Seminar/Discrete Mathematics Seminar
- Research topics: Covering arrays and (software, network, system, etc) testing
- Graduate students supervised (includes links to their theses).
- Graduate programs I am associated with:
- Courses this term (Winter 2017):
CSI2101 (Sections B) Discrete Structures
CSI7160 Advanced Topics in Tthe Theory of Computing - Applications of Combinatorial Designs in Computer Science.
- Courses last term (Fall 2016):
CSI2110 (Sections A and B) Data structures and algorithms
- Past courses:
CSI2110 Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2015), CSI5165i (Falll 2015), ITI1121 Introduction to Computing II (Summer 2015), CSI2110 (sections A and B) Data Structures and Algorithms(Fall 2014), CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Fall 2014), CSI3104 Introduction to Formal Languages (Winter 2014), CSI4105 Design and Analysis of Algorithms II (Winter 2014), CSI2110A Data Structures and Algorithms (Fall 2013), CSI5165 Combinatorial Algorithms (Fall 2013), CSI2101 Discrete Structures (Winter 2012), CSI4105 (Winter 2012), CSI5126 Algorithms in Bioinformatics (Fall 2011), CSI5165 (Fall 2011), CSI2101 (Winter 2011), CSI4105 (Winter 2011), CSI5126 (Fall 2010), CSI5165 (Fall 2010), CSI2101 (Winter 2010), CSI4105 (Winter 2010), CSI5165 (Fall 2009), CSI2101 (Winter 2009) CSI5165 (Winter 2009), CSI4105 (Winter 2006), CSI2131 (Winter 2006), CSI5165 (Fall 2005), CSI4124/SYS5110 (Fall 2005), CSI2131 (Winter 2005), CSI2131 (Winter 2004), CSI5165 (Fall 2003), CSI4105 (Fall 2003), CSI2131 (Winter 2003), CSI7160 (Fall 2002), CSI4105 (Fall 2002), CSI2131 (Winter 2002), CSI2131 (Winter 2001), CSI4105 (Fall 2001)
- Courses taught during academic leave 2012-2013 at INE, UFSC, Brazil: Algoritmos - Projeto e Analise, Algoritmos Combinatorios
- Minicourses: Minicurso, Algoritmos Combinatorios, UFSC, Florianopolis, Brasil, Feb 2010 (in portuguese)
- My son Natan:
- With pledged support by May 3, 2017, Natan will be a lead animator for: My Moon - Animated Short Film by Eusong Lee - Kickstarter
- Natan's short animations: Poof (2012), Sun of a Beach (2013) (cartoon brew festival, TIFF)
- Natan's blog (drawings and animation); Natan's protfolio 2012
- Natan was part of "Canterbury Six", an art exhibit showing the art of six Canterbury High School Students (Winter 2009) at Dale Smith Gallery: Vernissage Picture Album
- Some art by Natan when he was younger.
- Waldorf Education links.
- Childhood: Alliance for Childhood, campaign for a commercial-free childhood.
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), University of Ottawa
800 King Edward St, P.O. Box 450, Stn A,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Tel: (613) 562-5800 X-6678, Fax: (613) 562-5664
Office: SITE building, Room 5027
Contactez: École de Science Informatique et de Génie Électrique (SIGE)/
Contact: School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Copyright © 2001 Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
Webmestre / Webmaster