Theorem proving, automated deduction,
Preuves sur ordinateur, démonstration automatique,
- CSI 5110 Principles of Formal Software Development, Fall 2012
- CSI 4900 Projets de recherche/Honours Project, Fall 2012 and Winter 2013
- CSI 4125 Theory of Programming Languages, Winter 2008
- CSI 3104 Introduction to Formal Languages, Winter 2013
- CSI 3504 Introduction aux langages formels, Hiver 2013
- SEG 2105 Introduction to Software Engineering, Winter 2010
- CSI 2120 Programming Paradigms, Winter 2011
- CSI 2520 Paradigmes de programmation, Hiver 2012
- ITI 1120 Introduction to Computing I, Winter 2008
- Software Correctness and Safety Research Laboratory
- The Logic and Foundations of Computing Group
- Publication List
- Co-Founder, Devera Logic, Inc.
- Journal of Applied Logic: Area Editor for Tactical Theorem Proving and Proof Planning, Elsevier
- Member, Committe on Logic in North America, Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL)
- Member, NSERC (National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada) Computer Science Evaluation Group
- Member, Steering Committee, International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP)
- Federated Logic Conference (FLoC 2014), Vienna, Austria, July 9-24, 2014
- 2014 International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2014), July 14-17, Program Committee Member.
- 25th International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA) joint with the 12th International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA), Program Committee Member.
- 8th Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks, with Applications (LSFA2013), September 2-3, 2013, São Paulo, Brazil, Program Committee Member.
- Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods (Tableaux 2013), Nancy, France, September 16-19, 2013, Program Committee Member.
- 20th Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation (WoLLIC 2013), Darmstadt, Germany, August 20-23, 2013, Program Committee Member.
- CV in pdf format
- Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP'12), Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 7406
- Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP'09)
- Notes (lecture 1 and lecture 2) on proof-carrying code for the June 2002 Summer School on the Proofs-as-Programs
- Proceedings of the 1999 Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-languages (LFM'99)
- Some of my Lambda Prolog code specifying and implementing theorem provers
- A tutorial on Lambda Prolog and its Application to Theorem Proving.
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
University of Ottawa
800 King Edward Ave.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Tel: (613) 562-5800 x6694, Fax: (613) 562-5664
Office: 5-068 SITE
Contactez: École de science informatique et de génie électrique
Contact: School of Electricl Engineering and Computer Science
Copyright © Université d'Ottawa / University of Ottawa
Webmestre / Webmaster