back to CSI 2131 home
- 2003/04/11: Information about the exam has been announced.
- 2003/04/06: A2 has been returned. For any remarking requests, please
follow the instructions at A2 page.
Remarking deadline is April 16.
- 2003/03/28: Files "Bucket.h" and "Directory.h" have been posted.
Note that I've added declarations of one class before the other to avoid
- 2003/03/28: Assignment#3 was extended till Monday April 7,11:55p.m.
- 2003/03/26: A3 Tutorial Session with Prof Moura about assignment#3
is scheduled for Thursday March 27, 2:30-3:30 at room SITE-2060.
For more details see the e-mail message about it.
- 2003/03/10: Extra office hours with instructor
for looking at midterm or discussing similarities on A1 on tuesday March 11: 1:15-2:15 and 4:00-5:00.
- 2003/03/10:: Marking guide and information on remarking a1 has been
posted. See message and page.
- 2003/03/08: The due date for assignment#2 has been changed to Thursday March 13 at 23:55.
- 2003/03/06: 2 a.m. As I promised, I have reeased the marks for A1,
after my careful review. Marks and comments are at WebCT page.
- 2003/03/06: A correction to A2 has been posted regarding commnad line and new file "trans.txt". See assignment page.
- 2003/03/06: Now all the midterm marks are available. 10:32 p.m.
Later on (before tomorrow), assignment#1 marks will be available.
- 2003/03/06: I'll have office hours today Thursday May 6 from 2:00-4:00 and tomorrow,
Friday, March 7, from 10:00-12:00. You may come to see your midterm.
- 2003/03/06:: Midterm marks have been released. They are available from the
main page. This list doesn't include students that wrote under special services,
and a couple that didn't fill out properly the scantron sheet (I'll look manually and
- 2003/02/27:: A solution for assignment#1 can be found
- 2003/02/27:: I'll have an extra office hour on Friday Feb 28
- 2003/02/27: Information on the midterm including room number,
format, etc, is available from the main web page or from here.
- 2003/02/13: On Feb 13 by noon, you can find the new,
exciting and marvellous assignment#2 handout posted in the web page.
- 2003/02/13: You can practice for the midterm test by solving
a past midterm. This will be available very soon at the web page for Lab6.
Please, check it out and solve it during the study break. On the week following the break the solution will be discussed in your lab.
- 2003/02/13: The instructor will be out of town from February 13
to February 23. For any course related enquires that cannot wait for my
arrival, please contact Jeff Souza: email@example.com.
- 2003/01/23: The handout for Assignment#0 is available both at the
course web page as well as at the course WebCT page.
- 2003/01/20: The course has been created under WebCT. Please
go to http://virtualcampus.uottawa.ca to access the webCT for the course.
- 2003/01/09: While class notes are not posted, please use the
lecture notes given last year
- 2003/01/07: News are going to be posted here. Check regularly!