The Coq Proof Assistant
- Using Coq
- The Coq system, Windows version, is available for you to use in the SITE 0110 Computer Lab. You can run either Coq (which opens a Command Prompt Window) or CoqIDE (preferred). Class lectures will use CoqIDE. Version 8.5 should be available on these machines by the start of the semester.
- If you do not have an account which gives you access to the machines in the lab, you can get one. Click here for instructions. (If you are not an EECS student, you must be registered in the course to get an account.)
- You can get the Coq system here if you want to install it on your own computer (highly recommended).
- In addition to the textbook, further Coq documentation is also available online.
- Coq's main web page is here.
- Coq won the 2013 ACM System Software Award.