Selection of Domain Validation in the Validate menu
launches domain model validation. Domain validation checks the
- Names of domain elements must be unique in their scope of
definition. For examples:
- at the domain level, there shouldn't be any
duplicate concept/system concept,
- all the attributes of a concept must have different names,
- all the values in a possible values set must be different,
- There must be at least one system concept at the domain level.
- Each added and withdrawn condition must
conform to the condition syntax.
- Entities used in conditions must be present in the domain
model (as System Concepts, Concepts or
- Discrete Values used in conditions must be defined as
possible values of corresponding entities in the
- If a condition uses a general comparison, the entity in that
condition must have no possible value defined.
- Any conditions must only be used as withdrawn