All groups in SEG4910 and SEG4911 will go through an end-of-semester hands-on audit or review of their project with the TA.
Status is maintained on www.github.com or similar.
· Use project boards and/or issues with appropriate labels (feature, environment, documentation, risk, bug etc.)
· Organize by milestone or sprint with a single assignee. Minimum of 1 sprint per milestone (usually 2-4).
· Activity will be monitored for each team member in terms of commits, pull requests, comments, issues assigned etc.
· If running system not available, System Demo screenshots will be used to review progress delivered to customer
Weekly “standup” meeting between TA and project manager
· Flag any concerns and highlight progress since last week
· Short 2-5 minute update by phone, email or in person.
· TA enters OK, Worried, or Wow with short comment in class log for Professor
Email Summary to Professor each milestone
· Summarize progress in terms of sprints since last milestone
· Implementation status in terms of demo and state of dev/test environment
· Highlights in terms of new or completed issues this milestone, number of sprints, and planned sprints for next milestone
· On schedule or not? Has schedule changed?