SEG 3101 - News
- Sample solutions for Assignment 2 available in the private
- Sample solutions for the lab nine on DOORS available in the private
- Sample solutions for the lab eight on UML/FM available in the
- The second assignment
- Deadline: November 24, 22:00, on Brightspace.
- Solution samples for the midterm exam available in the private
- Descriptions of lab
10 (RMS/Project), 11 (Specification Validation Meeting), and 12
(Review) are available.
your team now for the validation meeting! Teams 2, 7, 8
are doing it on the Tuesday (as they did it on the Friday the
notes: Part 5 available (V&V, Negotiation and
- Eight lab
(precise domain, lifecycle, and feature models) available.
- Ninth lab
(DOORS tutorial) available.
- Sample solutions for the lab seven on UCM/FI available in the
- Midterm exam grades are available online. Those who have 50%
or less are urgently invited to take an appointment with me.
- Sample solutions for the lab six on GRL available in the private
Here is what to study for Friday's midterm exam (in terms of
presentations with page numbers):
- 1: Basics: 10-16, 26-62, 64
- 2: WritingBetterRequirements: all except 20 and 22
- 2: Specification: all except 16, 18, 23, 24, 26, and 27
- 2: NFR: 3-5, 9-14, 16, 19-36
- 3: Inception: 9-14
- 3: Elicitation: all except: 9, 13, 21, 74-88, 132, 133, 137,
140, 142, 143, 154, 167, 168
- Assignment 1, all labs/tutorials, presentation quizzes, and
especially the project as well as your personal notes about
discussions in class!
- Sixth lab
- Seventh lab
(UCM/Feature interactions, after the study break) available.
- Midterm exams from 2014 and 2016 can be found in the private
directory (in French and English), to give you an idea of the
style questions I might ask. Use them to practice! The GRL part
is not in the scope of the midterm this year (because we have
more material on elicitation than in previous years).
- Fifth lab
(stakeholder interview) available. Please add your team to one
of the slots in this Google
document (2nd tab).
- Description of the project's
Deliverable 2 (due November 3 at the latest, on Brightspace) is
- Assignment 1 is marked on Brightspace.
- Sample solutions for the lab four on uses cases available in
- Thanks for the persona descriptions and user stories (which
you can use to infer additional requirements for your project!):
and in French
(edits no longer possible; comments only!).
- Fourth lab
(use cases, personas, user stories) available, to be done at the
regular tutorial/lab times.
notes:Part 3 revised
- Third lab
(stakeholder meeting and brainstorming session) available, to be
done at the regular tutorial/lab times.
notes:Part 3 available (elicitation)
- Descriptions of the project
and of Deliverable 1 (due October 6 at the latest, on
Brightspace) are available.
- Sample solutions for lab 2 (critique of SRS) available in the
- Both lab sections were merged; everyone now meets in STE 2052
on Friday 13:00. Be there this Friday for the critique of a
Request for Proposal!
- The first assignment
- Deadline: October 2, 22:00, on Brightspace.
- Time to team
up for the assignments and project!
- Part 3 partially available (inception)
- Revised version of the presentation on specifications (one
more slide on tools)
- Sample solutions for the first lab available in the private
- Second lab
(SRS/RFP Critique) available, to be done at the regular
- Class offered in STE 2052 at 13:00
- First lab
(Writing Good Requirements) available, to be done in class at
- No manual needed. PowerPoint notes will be made available
- No class/lab the first week (including
Friday Sept. 8) as I will be attending the 25th International Requirements
Engineering Conference in Lisbon that week.
- The first class/tutorial is on Tuesday September 12. I will
also use the first tutorial as a lecture, so please be