CSI 5112 - News
- Assignment 1 revised (Q2.1
- I will be available in my office Wednesday 10am-noon instead
of the usual Thursday office hours.
- Assignment 1 available.
- Deadline: Feb. 27. Submit a zip file per team on
- You will need to use jUCMNav
for Q2 and Q3.
- New course
notes for this week (URN - UCM/AoUCM, and SPL/FM).
- New Exercise
folder with several exercises on requirements writing,
GRL, UCM, and feature models
- More to come in the future!
- Solutions are provided, but try the exercises seriously
first... A good preparation for the assignments and exam.
- There is also a much longer presentation on AoURN, if you
want to know more.
- The notes folder (and its Exercise sub-folder) are now
protected by username/password. See your email for details.
- For those of you who are interested, I will give a brief
interactive tutorial on the jUCMNav tool, which needs to be used
for Assignment 1.
- First class is today, 14:30-17:30, in LEES A131
- Web site available with syllabus,
project description, and overview of
course notes (a username/password will
be sent by email).
- New notes available: Overview and Review of Software
- Tentative schedule for this semester:
- Jan 9: Syllabus + Review of Software Engineering
- Jan 16: Requirements Engineering
- Jan 23: Requirements Management
- Jan 30: User Requirements Notation + jUCMNav (Project
- Feb 6: Aspect-oriented modelling + Software Product Lines
- Feb 13: Precise modelling with OCL
- Feb 20: Study Break (no class)
- Feb 27: Model Transformations and Umple (Assignment 1
- Mar 06: Reverse engineering and software comprehension
- Mar 13: Change Management (Part I) (Assignment 2 due)
- Mar 20: Change Management (Part II)
- Mar 27: Software Processes and Project Management
- April 3: Software Processes and Project Management
(Assignment 3 due)
- Apr ?: Project reports due
- Apr ?: Final Exam, TBD