- Software Engineering
- Scenario- and Goal-oriented Requirements Engineering
- User Requirements Notation (URN)
- Business Process Modelling
- Aspect-oriented Modelling
- IT in Health Care
- Feature Interactions in Emerging Applications
- Wednesday, 10:00-11:00
- Thursday, 13:00-14:00
I joined SITE in February 2002 as an Assistant Professor, after some time in industry (Mitel Networks)
and after completing
my thesis on the Specification and Validation of Telecommunications Systems
with Use Case Maps and LOTOS
(Pierre-Laberge Prize, 2002). I lead the development of the jUCMNav tool and I am an ITU-T Associate Rapporteur on Formal languages and telecommunication software (User Requirements Notation) within Study Group 17, Question 13. I also maintain the URN Virtual Library
I hold a Ph.D. and a M.Sc. from the University of
Ottawa (2001 and 1994), as well as a B.Sc. from Laval University (1992).
I am on the Editorial Boards of the Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM) Journal and of the Journal of Software (JSW).
I also do research at the:
I am involved in the following conferences:
I am also the father of three energetic kids...
- 21st IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE 2013) (program, workshop, and doctoral symposium committees), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 15-19, 2013. CFP: January 28, 2013.
- 16th SDL Forum (SDL2013) (program committee), Montreal, Canada, June 26-28, 2013. CFP: February 22, 2013.
- ACM/IEEE 16th Int. Conf. on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2013) (program committee, foundations track), Miami, USA, September 29 - October 4, 2013. CFP: March 14, 2013.
- 6th IFIP WG 8.1 working conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling (PoEM 2013) (program committee), Riga, Latvia, November 6-7, 2013. CFP: June 30, 2013.
- 25th Int. Conf. on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE'13) (program committee, publicity co-chair), Valencia, Spain, June 17-21, 2013.
- Past conferences...
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Ottawa
800 King Edward St.,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
Phone: +1 613-562-5800 ext. 6947
Fax: +1 613-562-5664
Office: SITE Hall, Room 5-021